What is the best gift for your loved ones? Diamonds, jewelry, branded bags.....You must be scratching your head every Valentine, birthday, anniversary, christmas. Don't worry, I have a good idea for you.
AIA is promoting a good saving plan. It is a 20 years saving account with super high guaranteed interest rate. It is definitely higher than what the banks can offer currently plus a FREE PROTECTION for your family. The investment amount can be MTM to suits your requirement.
Please call me or email me for further information. Any queries/discussions are welcome!! My contact number is 017-6663422 and my email is keng_seng76@hotmail.com. 3% discount is offered for the first 3 customers!! I am based in Klang Valley and Melaka, but do drop me an email no matter where you are. I am sure that we can work something out for you. Come on, don't waste this precious chance of buying a great gift for yourself or your loved ones. I am sure that your partner will be extremely excited with your new ideal!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment